Easily create photo collages, video collages, slideshows, live wallpapers, and more — and leverage pre-built templates to do it fast.
Whether you like it or not, video is here to stay and it needs to be a part of your content marketing strategy.
Video marketing helps people remember you, your brand, and your message — 95% of a message is retained when watched in a video compared to only 10% retention when a message is read. Video marketing also increases engagement and brand visibility.
- Blog posts with video earn 3x the inbound links as blog posts without video.
- The average engagement rate for Facebook video posts is 0.26% while the overall engagement rate is only 0.15%.
- Instagram video ads receive 3x more engagement than image ads in terms of comments.
- Tweets with video get 10X more engagement than those without.
Video marketing also drives sales. 50.9% of B2B decision-makers research purchases on YouTube and 70% of YouTube viewers have purchased from a brand after seeing it on YouTube. 1 in 4 consumers have made a purchase after seeing a story on Instagram. Maybe that’s why marketers who use video in their content marketing enjoy 34% higher conversion rates and 51% of marketing professionals say video is the content that produces the best ROI.
Needless to say, video needs to be a part of every freelancer’s marketing toolbox.
Whether you’re selling services, products, memberships, courses, events, programs, or workshops, video is now a critical part of any successful content marketing strategy. Luckily, I’ve got an app that will make creating beautiful, branded social media imagery and videos easy…
The PicPlayPost App
PicPlayPost is an easy-to-use smartphone app that gives you the ability to create photo collages, video collages, collages of text and photos and videos, slideshows, live wallpapers, and movies — and leverage pre-built templates to make it fast.
- Create collages of photos and videos using media from your media library
- Choose any format you need: photos, videos, Gifs, or live photos
- Choose any ration you want: 1:1 square; 9:16 for Instagram stories, TikTok, and Snapchat; 16:9 for YouTube; and more
- Crop, rotate, resize, and flip images and videos
- Create and edit slideshows up to 30-minutes long
- Add music or audio tracks from your library
- Import gifs from Giphy
- Trim, speed up, slow down videos
- Select from a full range of slideshow transitions and add animated text
- Use automated templates to create gorgeous social media assets in minutes — just select your media, select a template, and let the app do all the work
- Export to your photos or upload direct to social media from the app
PicPlayPost has always been one of my favorite apps — even when its only capability was creating photo collages. It was also the first photo editing and video editing app that I upgraded to the PRO version.
I chose the Everything Pack for a one-time fee of $99, which gives me unlimited access to all PicPlayPost features forever.
I know $99 for an in-app purchase sounds may sound expensive, but consider this: I used PicPlayPost to create testimonial video collages to promote events like Content Camp in my social media feeds and Stories. It led to sales page click-throughs and ticket sales — and one ticket sale paid for the lifetime app upgrade.
Totally worth it!
Plus, when you upgrade to the PicPlayPost PRO version, you can:
- Create and edit videos up to 30 minutes long, and use up to 365 pictures, videos, live photos, and even gifs
- Remove te PicPlayPost watermark and add your logo or customize your watermark
- More collage options, frames, and filters
- Editing tools to adjust brightness, sharpness, white balance, contrast, saturation
- Use multiple animated text boxes and stickers and pin text and stickers in your videos for up to 30 seconds
- Stitch split-screen videos with eye-catching effects and transitions
- Add multiple soundtracks or voiceover recordings
- Export high-resolution collages and slideshows
- Leverage automated slide shows: you pick the content and let PicPlayPost do all the work to create a slideshow for you
With PicPlayPost, you get everything you need to create professional-quality visual content for your business in the palm of your hand.
Let me show you how this powerful photo collage and video editing and production tool works to create picture collages, animated slideshows, and video collages that engage your audience…
Examples of PicPlayPost In Action
I can’t tell you all about my favorite app for creating content marketing visuals and videos without showing you some examples! Below, I’ll show you how I created three different types of media for the content marketing that supported Content Camp, my three-day content marketing workshop for freelancers and small businesses.
Creating A Square Photo Collage For Instagram
The primary thing I use PicPlayPost for is creating photo collages. From vacation pictures to imagery promoting events and announcing speakers, it’s my go-to tool.
I love that’s it’s right on my smartphone because I can create professional-quality visuals for my content marketing efforts from anywhere, including the couch while watching a movie or when I’m stuck in the adventure truck on an 8+ hour road trip drive through the middle of nowhere!
Here’s how I created the collage above of the speakers and workshop leaders who joined me for Content Camp — notice my logo in the bottom right corner.
Creating A Vertical Social Media Story Image
What’s awesome about PicPlayPost is that I can change the aspect ratio or format to be anything I need it to be and I can import any type of media from my media library. I can create gorgeous branded visual content in tools like Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Lightroom, Canva, WordSwag, or any other visual content creation tool, and import it right into my PicPlayPost collage.
That’s exactly what I did for this Content Camp collage that combines the photos of my four fellow workshop leaders with the Content Camp logo and branded background.
This gives my social media marketing images the exact same look and feel as the event sales page, videos, workbooks, worksheets, and training materials — and while the example here is fairly simple, it gives you a great idea of what’s possible!
Take a look at how I created that collage in three simple steps:
Creating A Vertical Social Media Story Video
When I was creating the photo collage above, I decided to try my hand at turning the testimonials captured at the first live Content Camp event into videos I could use to market the next event. That meant combining the videos with event messaging and imagery. PicPlayPost got the job done.
I started a movie with my kids — one we’ve seen several times — and before it was over, I had created and edited 20 vertical video stories and 20 traditional landscape videos using a variety of different marketing messages and 20 different testimonial videos.
Here are the screenshots of how I created the vertical story videos I used to promote Content Camp on Instagram and Facebook:
Impress And Engage Your Audience
The competition for attention on social media is fierce. That means your visual content needs to stand out, get noticed, and capture attention. It also needs to build your brand and reinforce the reputation you’re building.
You can use PicPlayPost to:
- Design marketing assets and promotional graphics that promote your services, products, programs, courses, sales, events, and more.
- Import designed assets into the app and combine them with testimonial videos, audio clips, and more to create marketing videos and animated videos.
For freelancers, small business owners, entrepreneurs, solopreneurs, and content creators who don’t have a lot of time, PicPlayPost gives you the ability to create custom, branded, eye-catching photo collages, video collages, slideshows, and animated videos in minutes.