Everything You’ve Dreamed Of Is Possible
Running a business is a lot of work but it doesn’t have to be difficult work. Coaching helps you build a better business and become a better business owner.
You are incredible. You’re brilliant. You know you’re freaking amazing at what you do and you have the clients and track record to prove it. It’s not arrogance. It’s the truth. But when it comes to the business side of things — the stuff that falls outside your genius — maybe reality isn’t quite so rosy and you’re not quite so confident. Maybe…
- Your revenue doesn’t match the amount of work or level of effort you’re pouring into your business on a daily basis.
- There is more competition than ever and you struggle to stand out and get noticed.
- The clients and projects you have aren’t exactly the ones you want and holy nuggets they’re sucking the life out of you.
- You feel that by now you should be further along.
- Life doesn’t quite look like the life you dreamed of when you got started.
Here’s the thing: You know where you’re at and where you want to go, and you have a general idea of what needs to happen to get you there. The uncertainty of what to do, in what order to do it, how to actually do it, and where to find the time to do it, however, has you overthinking everything and procrastinating like a pro.
And you’re over it. You’re ready to build a better business and I’m here to help because I know with absolute certainty…
- You can build a successful, efficient, consistently profitable business that supports the life you want.
- You can wake up each day excited about who you get to work with and energized by what you get to do.
- You can transform your business without working nights and weekends, or sacrificing your health, relationships, or sanity.
And no, you don’t have to do it alone. If you’re tired of procrastinating, moving slow, trying to figure out everything on your own, and letting your business run your life, coaching and a dose of accountability may be just what you need.
Mentorship, coaching, consulting… How can I help and what do you even need?
I wholeheartedly believe in the transformative impact of working with a coach.
I’ve worked with coaches, invested tens of thousands of dollars in a single group coaching program, joined accountability groups, been a part of free and paid mastermind groups, secured mentors, and hired expensive consultants.
Many experiences were great. But I almost always craved more. I also often felt like “they” didn’t quite understand the nuances of my business model: actually having to do the work I sell!
Really, I needed the person guiding and supporting me to be someone like me with experience in a business similar to mine.
That’s why I take a different approach.
When we work together, you get coaching, consulting, and accountability, and when needed, I roll up my sleeves and work alongside you because the only way to reach your goals is to get sh!t done — and sometimes that requires extra support.
Coaching For Freelance Business Owners
My business coaching style is a blend of mentorship, coaching, and consulting, which means I’m all up in your business, I hold your feet to the fire, and I’m not afraid to get my hands dirty right alongside you.
Get $h!t Done Freelance Business Accelerator
In the Get $h!t Done Business Accelerator, you’ll set and achieve BOLD business goals alongside driven, ambitious, freelancers just like you. And as you build momentum, you’ll become a more confident business owner and build a better freelance business.
This small group program blends the most valuable parts of every program I’ve ever invested in to create the business coaching program I dreamed of, searched for, and couldn’t find. It’s part planning, part accountability, part coaching, part mastermind, and part services.
- Meet weekly for a 60-minute small group mastermind and individualized support.
- Enjoy asynchronous support Monday-Friday through Slack.
- Stay on track with at least two accountability check-ins each week.
- Work in 15-week sprints, with time for strategic pre-sprint planning, post-sprint celebration, and extra time to reflect, rest, and recharge for the next sprint.
- Receive access to all of the resources at my disposal so you can move fast.
Because every member of the group affects every other member’s coaching experience, Get Sh!t Done requires a short application and an exploratory chat to confirm that it’s a great fit and the right solution for your needs and goals.
Quick Hit Clarity Consulting
On the fence about business coaching? Not ready for a commitment? Don’t need a big program or long-term accountability and support? Just want some quick advice or a fresh perspective on something pressing? No sweat!
Book A Single 50-Minute Coaching Session
Tap my experience and expertise and pick my brain any time you want, without a big commitment, by booking a Clarity Consult: A one-time, 50-minute coaching and consulting session. It’s like a private, on-demand, ask-me-anything, Q&A session focused on you and your business!
Spend your session talking about anything on your plate or in your way: client and project challenges, converting leads, writing proposals, systems and processes, messaging and communications, packaging and pricing, launching something new, entering a new market, branding and positioning, your website, or anything else you can think of.
- When you book a Clarity Consult, you’ll complete a short pre-session questionnaire so I can prepare and you can make the most of our time.
- During your consult, you can ask questions about and get advice on anything happening in your freelance business or with your leads and clients.
- After your Clarity Consult, you’ll receive a recording and transcript of our session so you can refer back to anything we discussed as needed.
Private 1:1 Freelance Business Coaching
If you need more than a single session and you want to keep your business details private, 1:1 coaching might be exactly what you're looking for.
Every Minute Focused On You And Your Business
There is no predefined signature system in this coaching engagement. When we coach together 1:1, your experience is tailored to fit your specific business and unique goals, and provide the exact support you need how you need it, when you need it.
We’ll identify the hangups holding you back, clarify exactly where you want to go, and create a strategic step-by-step roadmap to get you there, with strategies and tactics that are effective, doable, and realistic for you, your calendar, and your business.
- Choose weekly, every other week, or monthly virtual meetings via Zoom.
- Enjoy daily asynchronous support through Slack.
- Gain personal accountability for your commitments and stay on track.
- Get help with operations, workflows, client experience, deliverables, lead generation, marketing, sales, messaging, and more.
- Receive access to all of the resources at my disposal so you can move fast.
Jen knows when to give you a good shove forward and when to offer an encouraging word or a great piece of advice.
“I’ve wanted to create a course for years and have had numerous failed starts that fizzled out fast. I knew I needed extra accountability and GSD was a perfect fit. The help she’s provided has been invaluable. There’s no question the ability to reach out if I was stuck, wanted her opinion, or needed something to keep moving forward has been game changing. Jennifer knows when to give you a good shove forward and when to offer an encouraging word or a great piece of advice. I’m beyond thankful for her shoves, encouragements, guidance, expertise, and everything else from the past year.”
I have accomplished more in my business this year (10 months actually) than all other years combined.
“If you truly want to create change in your business, achieve a ‘beyond imagination’ goal, or get shit done that needs doing once and for all, coaching with Jen will be the best business decision ever. Make it happen and do it, however you need to. I have accomplished more in my business this year (10 months actually) than all other years combined. To be fair, have I achieved everything I laid out in January? No. Am I on track? Yes. Don’t expect an easy ride because growing and making breakthroughs never is. But having Jen ‘all in your business’ is worth more than every penny invested in your future.”
Explore Private Business Coaching
Complete the form below so we can chat about coaching, explore your options, and make sure you'd enjoy having me all up in your business!
I only work with clients I am 100% confident I can help so let’s chat and find out if we’re a fit! Use the form below to share a few details below about where you’re at, where you want to go, and what’s in your way to get the process started.